Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Module 2 - Woefully Behind!!!

Oh, good grief! Along with Patsy, I seem to have taken a vacation from our Blue 2.0 experience and am now paying the price of "catch-up". So...................late to the party for blogging about my experience with feeds, wikis, tagging etc. Interestingly enough, I got completely "bogged" down in commenting on another blog. My feeble mind doesn't want to replicate the discouraging experience at this point. But, suffice it to say, I got encouragement from Blue 2.0 party goers at our bash in late June and, finally, successfully commented on a great video posted on AV Connect!

I'm also pleased to have subscribed to The Motley Fool feed through Bloglines - trying to learn more about the stock market from these Lexington, KY brothers.

And, thanks to working with our DLP GA, Kristen Barras, I currently have a pbwiki for my upcoming graduate course on Distance Education: Management and Support - I want my students to use the wiki to discuss course and related issues outside of the, on occasion, limited confines of Blackboard. Please feel free to access but participation is limited to students enrolled in EDS 652. If you have more interest in the complete Graduate Certificate in Distance Education - let me know!!! http://eds652.pbwiki.com/

I believe I've completed everything for this Module - off to be creative with Module 3 - I forgot to play during play week!

No comments: