Friday, August 1, 2008

Module V - I'm Pumped!!!

Hey, Everybody!!! (I actually think it's just you, Patsy, but, what the heck!)

I believe I have done it! And, this Module has been my most enjoyable and least challenging (is there a connection?) in Blue 2.0. Perhaps, I just had a greater comfort level with these two applications. Anyway, I enjoyed Google Docs, found it very simple to use, and can see the potential for editing/creating, etc.

But, Facebook, now that is fun..........I finally got up the courage to let friends view (no, Connie, it doesn't have to be finished - we're all works in progress). Joined the IAS group, friended everyone who had tried to friend me before, additionally friended Claire and David S., and found out that Enid W. and I have a favorite local musician in common. But, now, to the most amazing part (at least, to me). I joined a Van Morrison fan group and was simply looking at the postings when I noticed a post that mentioned "Madame George" as their favorite VM song. On a whim, I quickly wrote back and said, but of course, it's his masterpiece, etc. etc. Then, my newly found friend wrote RIGHT BACK, said I am in Belfast, Ireland right now (VM's home) looking for Cypress Avenue - the title of a VM classic. Whoa - it blew me away. We are still talking!

Anyway, Miss Patsy, I believe I'm finished.......am I, huh? did I do it, huh? am I? am I?

Cheers! It's been fun! What's next, everyone?

No comments: